Sautéed Summer Squash Medley
What Do I Do With All That Squash? Idea #1
2 pounds mixed squash (yellow crookneck, zucchini, scallop squash) washed and cut into comparable slices
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 small onion, finely sliced
2 tablespoons water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
2. Add onions and sauté’ for 3 minutes.
3. Add squash, salt and pepper and water.
4. Cover and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and cook until tender, stirring frequently.
Serving size: 6
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.